Our vision is to maintain efficiently within our financial means the classified road network thus supporting the sustainable development of the national economy in line with the national policies in place.
RMF shall have the following missions:
1. To receive, effectively manage, disburse funds for the maintenance of National, Districts and Kigali city roads Class One determined by an Order of the Ministry in charge of roads
2. To collaborate with other relevant organs in preparation of roads maintenance programs which are funded by RMF
3. To ensure that tender documents for project proposals of road maintenance comply with law before the funding of maintenance works is approved
4. To make sure works that require payment were effectively conducted as it was planned in the signed contracts;
5. To cooperate and collaborate with other regional and international funds having similar missions;
6. To expropriate the public and compensate their damaged works in accordance with relevant legal provision.
The Road Maintenance Fund espouses the following values in its relationships both internally and with its stakeholders and partners.
People who demonstrate integrity, openness, honesty, team work oriented and committed to their work and ready to serve the public.
People who deliver services with courtesy, competence and excellence with respect to those we are serving.
People who build relationships with all our stakeholders aiming at doing the right things.